Copied to Clipboard!

Just paste into your Minecraft client to play.

I WILL FIND YOU.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cooper, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, players.

As you know, My stuff was stolen from me after 5 minutes of AFKing at Talkin's island.

The player who has taken my stuff has 24 hours to return it. /is warp c0oper

No one will be allowed to grind at my island, or Talkin's island until it is returned to me.

This can happen 2 ways.

1. Return it to my island /is warp C0oper within 24 hours.

2. Banned from this server.

In 2 days, I will have my stuff back.

Three players are suspected.

One of those 3 players has stolen my stuff.

I know who you are.

Return my stuff, or be banned.

Thanks.

2. Stop acting like you're the staff around here and putting threats towards the Community.

Furthermore, ask a staff member and/or create a thread where you Request a staff member who may assist you with the situation accordingly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm not acting like, "the Staff" around here.... And if i was, maybe you should be on more so you can do your job, instead of me?

4. ''The player who has taken my stuff has 24 hours to return it. /is warp c0oper. No one will be allowed to grind at my island, or Talkin's island until it is returned to me.''

Re-read your thread, and the sentence quoted above. Your are clearly acting like a Staff Rambo and my job is to mute you for threatening.

5. LOL. If you saw some of the stuff people say in chat, you would rethink that.

6. The situation is regarding you, not other people. You don't put threats towards a member nor the Community regardless.

7. Look, man, I'm just trying to get my stuff back, so if you're not here to help, don't be here at all.

8. If you require help then ask for it in an appropriate way. Saying you have a limited time to return the items will not amend your situation but only worsen. I'm doing what I can to have your items returned but next time something similiar to This occurs, Think Before you post because not only are you making yourself look bad but the Community.

9. dully noted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.